Any items designated with our “60 day satisfaction guarantee” are eligible to be returned. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return your item within 60 days from the date that the item was delivered to you. Packages eligible for return include a UPS courtesy return label. You can affix the return label in place of the original label on the original shipment box. The package can then be dropped off at any UPS Drop Off Location around the world. Alternatively, you can Schedule a UPS Pickup of your return package. The UPS Returns system handles sending the package back safely to us. Return shipments using the provided UPS return label are automatically insured.
US Domestic Orders
We cover the return shipping costs on products designated with “free return shipping”. This only applies to orders shipped to US domestic addresses.
In addition to a UPS return label, international shipments also include 3 return commercial invoices. The 3 return invoices must be signed by the person who is listed on the original shipping address. All 3 signed copies must be placed in the supplied adhesive backed pouch and attached to the box in place of the original pouch. It is your responsibility to ensure that UPS has all of the information and paperwork necessary to successful clear your local export customs on your behalf.
Return Shipment Cost
The cost of the return shipment is deducted from the refunded amount. This applies to international orders and for US Domestic orders with products not designated with “free return shipping”. The return shipment cost may not always be the same as the price paid for the original shipment to you. Since we are not billed for the return shipment until we receive it, we do not have the ability to provide return shipping cost estimates. Buyers are welcome to arrange and pay for their own return shipping to us. Please note that we cannot refund the original shipping costs. We also cannot refund taxes paid on international orders since we are billed these costs by UPS.
- You are responsible for making sure the item you return is complete. All original packaging and accessories must be included.
- You are responsible for making sure the item you return to us arrives working, undamaged, and otherwise like new condition.
- If you arrange the return shipping: Carbide Audio is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages in transit. Carbide Audio is also not liable for any uninsured packages. Please use a shipping method that is trackable and insured, such as UPS.
- Returns must be dropped off for shipment within 60 days that the item was delivered to you. All returned items are carefully inspected and tested. Items returned after 60 days, or items that have been damaged, due to misuse or abuse, or to an act of nature, may NOT be entitled to a full refund. If that happens, we may refuse to accept the product for return, or we may assess a restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- You can buy and then return the same item from us twice under our 60-day return policy. If you buy the same item again for a third time, it is a final sale.
Once the item is received and verified by us, you will be refunded the purchase price for the item (minus return shipping costs if applicable). The refund will typically be issued within 3 business days of receiving the return package.
Handling time for new orders is typically 3 business days. You will receive an email containing tracking information shortly before your package ships.
US Domestic packages ship via UPS Ground which has a 3-5 day transit time.
International packages ship via UPS Worldwide Expedited which has a 3-5 day transit time or UPS Standard for Canada and Mexico which has a 3-7 day transit time. Please note that customs clearance can add additional transit time in some situations.
Tax and Import Duties Policy
US Domestic orders shipping to a Texas address are assessed Sales Tax.
International orders are assessed a tax based on the import duties and taxes for that country. This includes VAT for orders shipping to the EU. Import duties and taxes are collected up front at the time of checkout to simplify customs clearance and to ensure that you are not responsible for any additional fees upon delivery. This allows UPS to bill us for taxes after delivery rather than require collection from the buyer prior to delivery. Taxes are based on the actual item value plus shipping charges. We cannot declare a lower value on any customs declarations.
All prices on our website are specified in USD. We also accept 15 other major currencies. Alternatively, you can pay by Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from the checkout page. The availability of other currencies is dependent on your geographical location. You can switch between the currently selected currency via the drop down next to the language selector on the header section of each webpage. If USD is the only currency we support in your area, the drop down will not show.
Note that prices displayed in other currencies are rounded values based on the current daily conversion rate to USD, plus 3% to cover currency conversion fees. A change to the price of a product in another currency might be due to a change in the daily exchange rate rather than an actual price change.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of CARBIDE without revealing any personal information. However, CARBIDE needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, or use certain CARBIDE services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. CARBIDE will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- CARBIDE automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information as defined below, and the page you requested. CARBIDE does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CARBIDE may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of CARBIDE to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- CARBIDE may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of CARBIDE;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to CARBIDE. If you have provided personal information to CARBIDE and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please Contact Us.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your CARBIDE Information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, CARBIDE uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, CARBIDE retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- CARBIDE may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of CARBIDE websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions