Any items designated with our “60 day satisfaction guarantee” are eligible to be returned. If you are not satisfied with the item for any reason, you may return your item within 60 days of the date that the item was delivered to you.
US Domestic orders include free shipping and a pre-paid UPS return label which can be affixed to the outside of the original shipment box. The package can then be dropped off at any UPS Drop Off Location.
Due to the variability of international shipments, international buyers are responsible for arranging for and covering the cost of the return shipment.
Once the item is received and verified by us, you will be refunded the purchase price for the item.
- You are responsible for making sure the item you return is complete, with all original packaging, and all accessories, included.
- You are responsible for making sure the item you return to us arrives working, undamaged, and otherwise like new condition.
- If you arrange the return shipping, Carbide Audio is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages in transit. Carbide Audio is also not liable for any uninsured packages. Please use a shipping method that is trackable and insured, such as UPS.
- Returns must be dropped off for shipment within 60 days that the item was delivered to you. All returned items are carefully inspected and tested. Items returned after 60 days, or items that have been damaged, due to misuse or abuse, or to an act of nature, may NOT be entitled to a full refund. If that happens, we may refuse to accept the product for return, or we may assess a restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- You can buy and then return the same item from us twice under our 60-day return policy, but if you buy it again for a third time, it is a final sale.
Handling time for new orders is typically 3 business days. You will receive an email containing tracking information shortly before your package ships.
US Domestic packages ship via UPS Standard Ground which has a 3-5 day transit time.
International packages ship via either UPS Worldwide Expedited which has a 3-5 day transit time or DHL Worldwide Parcel Express which has a transit time between 4-14 days depending on location. You may choose the desired shipping service from the checkout page. Some services might not be available for some destinations. The buyer is responsible for any local import duties and taxes based on the value of the purchase.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of CARBIDE without revealing any personal information. However, CARBIDE needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, or use certain CARBIDE services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. CARBIDE will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- CARBIDE automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. CARBIDE does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CARBIDE may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of CARBIDE to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- CARBIDE may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of CARBIDE;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to CARBIDE. If you have provided personal information to CARBIDE and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please Contact Us.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your CARBIDE Information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, CARBIDE uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, CARBIDE retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- CARBIDE may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of CARBIDE websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions